Canada Spa Vacations
Day Spas, Wellness Centres, Spa Resorts
Plan & book your next spa treatment with our participating businesses
Canada spa vacations at Canadian resorts and retreats provide top quality treatments with award winning views and scenery. Spas and wellness centres in Canada provide an opportunity to be pampered using some of the most recognized relaxation techniques available in Canada in any season.
Spa | British Columbia || Alberta || Saskatchewan || Yukon || Northwest Territories || Manitoba || Ontario || New Brunswick || P.E.I. || Nova Scotia || Newfoundland || Quebec |
Types of Canada Spa Vacations & Resorts
Canada spa resorts and retreats vary greatly in price, services and quality. There are various types of spas in Canada ranging from day spas to spa resorts to full on 24/7 care in a wellness centre. Some Canadian spas are stand alone spas while others are specialty spas located within a resort, park or mountain village providing options like accommodations, meals, activities. adventures, tours, guides and room service.
Where are Canadian Spas?
In Canada there are spas located in all types of environments from big urban cities to spa resorts operating in remote wilderness locations. Some day spas operate from shopping malls, downtown and heritage buildings. And some high end Canadian spa vacations operate from major hotels, national parks, remote islands and ski resorts.
Difference Between a Spa or Wellness Center?
What is the difference between a spa and wellness centre? Good question. It is simple really... a trip to the spa offers services primarily oriented towards cosmetic treatments and body relaxation. A wellness center is more about taking care of yourself with health treatment programs. Wellness is defined as a necessity while spa is considered a luxury.
Some of the services when enjoying a Canada spa vacation and/or wellness centre may include herbal wraps, hot stone massages, body wraps, detox cleanings, manicures, aromatherapy, yoga, reflexology, saunas, reiki, anti aging, facials, meditation and more. For a complete list of services contact the individual spa or wellness centre.
Canada Spa Vacations
Plan & book a spa treatment with our participating businesses
Some Canada Spa Tips
- research spas and/or wellness centres for the perfect package.
- ask for information on any upcoming specials.
- research treatments as not all spas and wellness centres are created equal.
- arrive 15 minutes early for your appointment.
- switch off your electronic devices prior to your arrival.
- many spas preach a quiet atmosphere and prefer if you leave the
children at home with family.
- be aware cancellation processes usually include a charge.
- many spas and wellness centres provide a choice of a male or female therapists.
- make requests like the amount of light, type of music, volume, room temperature, talking or no talking.