Apply To Join Our Canadian Adventure Seeker Club
EH Canada! We are now accepting applications for joining our exclusive Canadian Adventure Seeker Club.
Welcome video from the Brothers of Tourism
Application Deadline is May 31st, 2021.
Next opportunity to apply will be February, 2022.
Welcome to the Canadian Adventure Seeker Ambassador Club.
The Adventure Seeker Club is an opportunity to be a part of a special group of outdoor and cultural enthusiasts who are part of our inner circle, working close with the "Brothers of Tourism", Greg and Colin Girard, in a leadership role in educating the domestic and global travel sector about the many adventures enjoyed here in small town Canada.
We are seeking Canadians to represent their towns, regions, country and favorite adventures proudly on our website. And in doing so... learn valuable skills, make new connections, and participate in online events, while promoting their own ventures and interests. Together we want to make a difference in how travelers plan and enjoy our communities.
Today, most of the travel, tourism and adventure information online is in corporate speak. Canadian Adventure Seekers will create stories and experiences of what travelers really want - reliable, first hand, information shared by real people who are living the dream, exploring adventures, boots-on-the-ground, every day. That is the story that we are going to tell!
What To Expect
We are looking for people who enjoy any sector of the tourism industry including adventures, the outdoors, culture, history, entertainment, food, transportation, attraction, small business - you get the point. The people who join us are doing so because they adventure often and they want to be part of a group of positive thinkers, innovative creatures, curious minds, team players and good supportive people who, like them, adventure well. Age means nothing. Attitude is everything, so think about how you answer your questions. You must live in Canada and have a commitment to the program, and participate in initiatives, and attend monthly online meetings.
Our mission is to create a strong group of like-minded individuals across the country who wish to develop a positive and educational resource for growing sustainable and diverse adventure communities and responsible travel habits. If that is you, then please feel free to submit an application online to become a Canadian Adventure Seeker Ambassador in our exclusive club.
Benefits of Becoming a Canadian Adventure Seeker
- Working with our award winning leadership group, the "Brothers of Tourism", Greg and Colin Girard.
- Learn new marketing skills you can apply to your business, non profit or add to your resume.
- Drive attention to your business, organization, association, social media pages.
- Network with like-minded people with interests like yours.
- Access to training sessions with experts on content marketing and tourism related issues.
- Gain recognition as a knowledgeable individual representing your community.
- Access to participate in virtual online events.
- Featured Adventure Seeker on our websites.
- Paid commission for any advertisers signed up by a Canadian Adventure Seeker.
- Receive and maintain an Adventure Seeker Profile with photo, bio and interactive features.
- Possible personalized recommendation letter and certificate received at the end of each annual term.
- Receive a special Canadian Adventure Seeker Badge for social media and websites.
- Receive adventure wear package (only applicable to those who meet all obligations for the first 6 months of term)
- Possibility of employment for those who excel in the program as the company grows.
- Participate in 3 one-hour training sessions (in the beginning stages of training) to cover some skills training and the basic functionality of all the tools available to the Canadian Adventure Seeker Ambassador.
- Participate in monthly 1 hour-long information sessions for skills training, project updates and brain storming.
- Must attend 80% of meetings.
- Create and produce quality content per month (minimum contribution)
- (1) 600 word story minimum about a park, trail, historic site, entertainment, outdoor adventure, travel tip, stories and/or community, pretty much anything to do with Canada travel.
- (1) photo posted once a week or (1) 3 minute video uploaded up on the live "Community" feed once a month at the beginning of the month.
- Be proud ambassadors of Canada sharing and commenting on content created by fellow Canadian Adventure Seekers.
- We anticipate that Adventure Seekers will be required to spend 1 hour per week throughout the year.
- Those who show drive, ambition and a big desire to excel in the program will be considered eligible for future employment opportunities.
- Refer ehCanadaTravel.com, the EH? Travel Talk Show and Experience Community Programs in what they do and say in public and online.
- Applicants can be of any age.
- Applicants must live in Canada.
- Applicants must be passionate about Canadian tourism and travel.
- Applicants must have a strong desire to make a difference in the adventure tourism market online.
- Applicants must have no-fear competing against powerful Government Tourism Associations (They see you as competition)
- Applicants must be highly motivated to represent their community/region in our network.
- Applicants must be committed to participating in meetings and trainings.
- Applicants must be committed in creating new content.
We also would like to extend an invitation to those who have questions to participate in our 2021 Canada Adventure Seeker information session on April 23rd. During this session, we will do our best to answer all your questions regarding the opportunity. Click on the link below to register for the information session (limited space available). Canada Adventure Seeker Program 2021, information session.
Session - April 23rd at 10 AM (pst) 11 AM (mst) Noon (cst) 1 PM (est) 2 PM (ast) 2:30 PM (nst)
Click the link below to register for the information session!
The program lasts for 1 year, ending March 2022. At that time, based on performance and attitude, an annual review will be performed and an option to extend their membership will be provided to selected individuals.
Please note that this is a voluntary position, with no fee to be paid to take part. We are an exclusive adventure club. You gain skills, exposure, friends and support... the traveler gains insight and good advice from your contributions.
EH? Tourism Marketing Group's adventure tourism website, blog and talk show is the largest adventure privately-operated planning and booking website in Canada called ehCanadaTravel.com
. The website was voted the "Best Nationwide Adventure Travel Planner 2021" by Lux Life Travel and Tourism Awards. The blog "Two Brothers. 2 Feet. Too Curious. Too Canadian
" was ranked 23rd in the "Top 1000 Global Travel Bloggers" Global Rise 2020. The "Brothers of Tourism" were recognized as a Top 100 Global Influencer by Global Power. EH? Tourism Marketing Group is a digital media company leading the charge in content marketing and storytelling, while providing consulting services, training and programs for tourism, and economic development for small and rural communities in Canada.
Application Deadline is May 31st, 2021.
Next opportunity to apply will be March 2022.