The Canada Adventure Seeker Club
"It is the best club I have ever joined, because the bar is high
and the quality of people are off the charts."
If you enjoy the Canadian outdoors, adventures, sightseeing, entertainment, food, events, history and/or culture you should join the Canada Adventure Seeker Club. The program has proven to be very successful winning many International, National, Provincial awards and accolades. And we Crazy Canucks are just getting started.
This is no ordinary club. There are high standards of participation and some commitment required. You see, Canada Adventure Seekers explore Canada adventures on all levels and all must participate. This is not the club if you want to "sit on the fence", do as little as possible, and watch. There are a lot of those clubs. Nope, Seekers love doing, sharing, helping each other out. We all take photos, make videos, write about it, talk about it and share our adventures online with our friends, that supportive positive group of like minded adventure enthusiasts, we call Canada Adventure Seekers.
Seekers can win a monthly prize for top participation. Annually (Canada Day July 1st) the top Seeker earns an adventure getaway. All Seekers learn new search engine and social media skills and meet monthly with fellow Adventure Seekers across the country to talk adventures. What is there not to like!
CLICK TO MEET THE CANADA ADVENTURE SEEKERS
"This new and exciting venture for smaller communities is fantastic!! It is a huge asset to the community and we look forward to seeing it flourish further as the program grows."
Benefits of Becoming a Canadian Adventure Seeker
- Win adventure stuff!
- Promote your blog, website, book, art, community, etc.
- Receive and maintain an Adventure Seeker Profile with photo, bio and interactive features.
- Working with the co-bro founders, the "Brothers of Tourism", Greg and Colin Girard.
- Be a part of something special creating Canada's first people-first travel planning website.
- Learn new online marketing skills.
- Promote your social media pages.
- Network with like-minded people with interests like yours.
- Access to training sessions with experts on content marketing and tourism related issues.
- Gain recognition as a knowledgeable individual representing your community.
- Access to participate in virtual online events.
- Featured Adventure Seeker on our websites.
- Receive a special Canadian Adventure Seeker Badge for social media and websites .
- Possibility of employment for those who excel in the program as the company grows.
- Access to the Training Resource Library - Moose Academy
- Access to our online shopping mall - Loonies (in development)
CLICK TO VISIT THE TRAVEL TALK COMMUNITY
Am I Up To Being A Canada Adventure Seeker?
A Canada Adventure Seeker is a very special person, one who wants to be part of something new and different online, and do it with a great group of people with like-minded interests and attitudes. We are looking for Seekers who enjoy any sector of the tourism industry including adventures, outdoors, culture, history, entertainment, food, transportation, events, attraction, small business - you get the point. The people who join us are doing so because they want to be part of something great. We can teach and share skills but what we cannot teach... is having the right attitude. There are some skills required:
Communication - No one, not even you we are sure, like waiting for people in life, in line or online. How about when people do not answer your emails. Do you like that? We don't. The others in the group deserve your respect enough that you communicate well with all Seekers... because they will with you.
Determination - Nothing new comes easy. New habits are hard to make. Old habits are hard to break. Or we can all just sit on the couch and watch life pass us by. We will share with you what works and what does not. The group will motivate you to explore, try new things. The choice is left to you if you want to keep trying until you get it or, just maybe, the club is not for you. That is OK too. No harm. No foul. We get that too.
Consistency - When being a Seeker you are part of something great. Your content shows up on the first page of search results, enjoys a large reach on social media, is part of a 16,000 page adventure planning Canadian website and, you are part of a content marketing influencer marketing platform and training program winning international, national, provincial awards and accolades. How? Because it is a group effort and everyone involved is consistent in their participation level. No excuses.
To play with us you must live in Canada and show up with a commitment to the program, and participate in initiatives, and attend monthly online Zoom Meetings with all Seekers.
What Are The Commitments Of A Seeker?
Create and produce quality authentic content on the Travel Talk Community EVERY month.Seekers MUST contribute 2 of the following per month minimum:
(1) 600 word story about a Canadian adventure and/or experience (TOP POINTS);
(2) 300 word minimum park, trail, beach, river, lake or historic site information page;
(4) photo galleries (minimum 6 photos);
(2) 3 minute video;
- To complete online training course.
- Participate in 2 one-hour follow up training sessions.
- Participate in monthly 1 hour-long information sessions with all Adventure Seekers for adventure sharing, skills training, project updates and brainstorming.
- Must attend 80% of meetings. (10 meetings a year)
- Share YOUR content and others on your personal social media.
- Be proud ambassadors of eh Canada Travel and of each other.
- (Priority) Interact consistently on the live scrolling feed (Travel Talk Community) with fellow Canadian Adventure Seekers.
- We anticipate that Adventure Seekers will be required to commit 1 hour per week throughout the year to meet minimum requirements.
- Those who show drive, ambition and commitment to excel in the program over time will be considered eligible for future employment opportunities as we continue to grow.
- Applicants must be 21+ years old.
- Applicants must live in Canada.
- Applicants must be passionate about Canadian tourism and travel.
- Applicants must have a strong desire to make a difference in the adventure tourism market online.
- Applicants must be highly motivated to represent their community/region on our network.
- Applicants must be committed to participating in meetings and trainings.
- Applicants must be committed in this new form of tourism marketing.
- Applicants must show they are learning and always improving.
Trial Process: There is 3 month probation period. At that time, a decision will be made, if the commitments above have been honoured by Seeker and if our relationship will continue. No harm. No foul. It just did not work out.
Duration: We ask you commit for 1 year. After 1 year, you may drop from the club at anytime. No worries on our part. You can still continue on your own. Just no monthly campfire chats, training, extra promotions, access to new features, events, prizes, projects, etc. However, we have the right to cancel membership at anytime due to non performance, missed meetings, lack of participation and any unruly behaviour. There are annual reviews of memberships for all participants. At that time, we reserve the right to cancel or extend memberships to the Canada Adventure Seeker Club.
Please note that this is a voluntary position, with no fee to be paid to take part.
When you subscribe to the blog, we will send you an e-mail when there are new updates on the site so you wouldn't miss them.