Traveler Choice Awards Canada 2017
Most Popular Parks, Trails, Places in Canada
Canada Travel Names Traveler Choice Awards
What parks, trails, activity destinations, historic sites , beaches etc are global travelers visiting the most in Western Canada? Canada Travel have compiled the Top 10 most visited activity and historic destinations in Western Canada as selected by travelers during the year of 2016. Many selections are not found regularly in the media or on other website. Canada Travel proudly publishes over 2000+ parks, trails & places in Western Canada. More than any other website.
The Canada Travel list is unlike any other. The travelers who book and plan travel and adventures on Canada Travel tend to be 25 -45 years old. Their mindset is different than older travelers as many prefer exploring and sightseeing the outdoors and partaking in adventure tours, guides and activities. These are not your everyday type of traveler.
So, why just Western Canada awards?
“Canada Travel is a new-type of travel website. It is the first and only social and content marketing style website on the internet. It is interactive. In providing original content it takes time to explore and collect information of photos, videos for all the regions in Canada. You see, tourism in Canada is a monopoly and Government tourism associations do not share information to promote Canada so we, and participating Travel Influencers, had to go out and collect it ourselves,” says Colin Girard, Web Ninja, Co Founder of Canada Travel.
- Upana Caves, Gold River, British Columbia, Canada
- West Coast Trail (WCT), Bamfield, Port Renfrew, British Columbia, Canada
- Elk Island National Park, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
- Strathcona Provincial Park, Comox Valley, BC, Canada
- Great Sandhills, Swift Current, Saskatchewan, Canada
- Little Fish Lake Provincial Park, Drumheller, Alberta, Canada
- Buffalo Pound Provincial Park, Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan, Canada
- Fletcher Falls Hiking Trail, Kaslo, BC, Canada
- Lake Diefenbaker, Swift Current, Saskatchewan, Canada
- Grassi Lakes Trail, Canmore, Alberta, Canada
ehCanadaTravel.com (eh Canada Travel & Adventure) is the largest travel and adventure website for booking, interacting and planning travel in Western and Northern Canada. The “eh Team” of eh Canada Travel & Adventure are a group of travel explorers, called Tourism Ambassadors, who research the many opportunities in travel, history and adventure so to assist travelers in booking and planning their next vacation to Canada.
Watch for the launch of Eastern and Atlantic Canada in 2017.
54-120 Finholm Street N.
Parksville, BC, Canada, v9p 1J5
Office Phone: 1.250.818.1925
Toll Free (Canada): 1.877.923.3764