How to Get
50,000 63,944 Traveler Visits in Just 2 Months!
“We’ve been working with the great guys at ehCanadaTravel for awhile now, and this has become an important source of exposure for us. The ability to promote ourselves online on the best independent and interactive travel website has really grown our business in new and exciting ways. They really are one of the fastest growing websites in the travel and adventure sphere out there, and they are great guys to work with to boot!” Scott Johnson of Toad Hollow Photography
Any tourism business would have to be crazy not to want to expose their business to 50,000 travelers in just 2 months. Well, that is what Toad Hollow Photography has done using the ehCanadaTravel.com content marketing system they provide their advertising clients who sign up as Members starting at $69 a year. For a $69 yearly Membership it is hard to find a better value proposition for any tourism business on the internet.
With the ehCanadaTravel.com system businesses extend their reach, attract new target markets and expose their brand to larger audiences therefore creating revenues, bookings, followers and partnerships. The 15 content marketing tools and a social media broadcasting system gives life and a personality to advertising.
50,000+ visits by travelers in just over 2 months! That is how many times Toad Hollow Photography’s Membership Profile on ehCanadaTravel.com has been viewed by travelers since January 1st, 2016. So…. how did they do it? .
(1) Their Membership Profile is Professional. Toad Hollow Photography have taken the time to upload a cover photo, avatar and completed their About Me page on their Membership Profile. A professional profile attracts attention and shows Toad Hollow Photography takes pride in how they are perceived.
(2) Their Advertising Listing is Complete with Photo, Contact and a Clear Short Description. The advertising for Toad Hollow Photography links to a fully completed Advertising Listing Profile Page with a thorough long description, links, map location, photo gallery, reviews, social media and more. (To edit your ads go to your Member Profile and click the ad edit box located under your Avatar)
(3) They Post Quality Status Updates Every Other Day. They post quality photos on a regular basis promoting Toad Hollow Photography. Each post is promoted on the 6 real-time travel community walls using status updates. The walls are located on the front pages of Canada, BC, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, NWT and Yukon. Then ehCanadaTravel.com takes selected photos and promotes them on their 12 social travel media channels including Twitter, Facebook, Google+, Instagram, Pinterest and more.
(4) They Added Content to Duncan Parks & Trails on ehCanadaTravel.com. They wrote descriptive text and published photos for a trail page called Westcan Terminal Rd. Walkway which is permanently posted under Duncan Parks and Trails. It is the 2nd most viewed page in the section. Their avatar and link is featured on the page which links to their profile. This content is now part of the website helping travelers.
Important Note: If there is a park, trail, historic site, lake, river, beach, etc. already written and posted on the website by ehCanadaTravel.com. Do not fret you can still sponsor the page for only $25 a year and have your business featured for the life of you advertising with us. No other business can claim that page. Be quick as your favorite may not last long. It is easy. Check out this link: How to sponsor.
(5) They were awarded a “Top 3 Canadian Travel Influencer” Badge for submitting the most posts during the month of January 2016. They received a badge for posting on their website, blog, newsletters, social media and they received promotions on the ehCanadaTravel.com website and social media channels for a week. Click this link: How to become a TOP Canadian Travel Influencer
(6) Toad Hollow Photography posted the ehCanadaTravel.com Featured Canadian Business Badge on their website proudly displaying they are a proud quality Canadian business. Businesses who post the badge are eligible to be featured on the ehCanadaTravel.com award winning blog using an email interview format of 10 questions allowing the businesses to promote their services and goods, their industry, their community and their ideals therefore displaying their expertise and knowledge.
(7) Toad Hollow Photography Interview. The interview was published on the ehCanadaTravel.com Friends of Tourism page; on all 6 ehCanadaTravel.com real-time travel community walls, ehCanadaTravel.com 12 social media channels and is positioning on the first page of search engines. Link to interview: Toad Hollow Photography Interview
(8) Toad Hollow Photography Re-shared Selected ehCanadaTravel.com Posts on their own social media channels and groups featuring their photography. Re-sharing shares is working together.
Other Content Marketing Tools Available to You:
(1) Post events – heck post every event in your community – and your business is featured with logo and links on that event page. The event is posted on the calendar and ehCanadaTravel.com will then promote the event throughout the website and social media channels as the event draws closer.
(2) Post Specials – go to your ad edit box on your Member Profile and scroll to the bottom and post specials or deals on a regular basis. New specials are posted regularly throughout the system and the “Travel Deals” box is published on all regional front pages of site.
Coming Soon: Watch for our next feature called Broadcasting. Post once on ehCanadaTravel.com and it will post it automatically on your Facebook, Twitter and Google+ pages. A real time saver. Watch for our email announcement coming soon to your email inbox. Big time saving feature.
Update: Toad Hollow Photography Member Profile has now been viewed 63,944 times. Go ahead see what it is at now: Toad Hollow Photography Profile
ehCanadaTravel.com is the only booking, researching and planning travel and adventure website online which incorporates content marketing, social media and interaction. All of eh Canada’s competition are either, out of country websites pretending to be Canadian or Canadian government funded tourism associations taking all the credit in good years and pointing fingers during bad. Seriously, who are the regional and provincial tourism bodies competing with in Canada when they operate within a tightly controlled monopoly?
ehCanadaTravel.com is the finger that keeps poking the bear in Canada. They do it with unique products, ground breaking techniques, out-of-the-box thinking and with a fearless determination and drive to succeed.
Is it not time to try something different? Tourism on the internet is changing – is your business?