Top 3 Canadian
Congratulations to the TOP 3 Travel Members who have posted, shared and created the most content for Canada during the month of May 2016!
Learn How to Become a Canadian Travel Influencer
Click to View Cary Horning's Profile & Bio
Click to View Michele Dash's Profile & Bio
Click to View Misty River Lodge
(Radium Hot Springs, British Columbia)
Who will influence how travelers view Canada next month?
Bookings Come Easier When You
Become Part of the Planning Process.
Help travelers plan their vacation and you have a better chance of becoming part of the vacation. We help you do that. Every community has a "Parks Trails & Places" category on ehCanadaTravel.com. You can submit information pages to your community by writing about the places, river routes, trails, beaches, backcountry lakes, road routes, day trips, lighthouses, downtown themed self guided walking tours, sightseeing viewpoints, waterfalls, etc. For every information page you create your business is featured on that page for the life of your business as long as you are advertising with us.
To help you write, think like a tourist in your own town. What place, lake, river etc. would you like to know about if you were visiting your region?
(1) Check your community to see if someone else has written about it yet. If you see a "heart with hands" logo on a page then we wrote it. You can claim that page by sponsoring it for $25 a year.
(2) If no one else has written about it then write 500-1000 words with details including amenities, how to get there, features, services, flora, fauna, geography, views, activities etc. Write it like you would describe it to a stranger.
(3) Select a good photo (suggested size is 800 by 500 pixels).
(4) Log on to ehCanadaTravel.com. Go to your Membership Profile. Click on Add Content. Select type. Copy and paste the text you wrote and fill in the fields on the form. Click Save.
(5) Approval takes 1-3 days depending on volume. Once published in your community ehCanadaTravel.com will contact you. ehCanadaTravel.com has the right to edit, delete and/or advise on rewrites so to maintain quality control.