O'Reilly's Organic Farm Bed and Breakfast
is an oasis of peace and serenity in this busy world. We are located in the south Okanagan just outside of Oliver - the Wine Capital of Canada.
We are a certified organic farm - we began growing organically in 1990. We have spacious bedrooms - each with an exquisite view of the Okanagan Valley. We offer wholesome, delicious vegetarian breakfasts while looking out over our working orchard. Your Hosts:
David and Allison Highlights:
- O'Reilly's B&B features three comfortably appointed guest rooms - all with views across the valley.
- private guest entrance.
- double soaker tub with beautiful valley view.
- spacious country kitchen and living areas offering a relaxing morning and evening atmosphere for our guests.
- panoramic outdoor deck looking over valley for morning breakfasts and evening star gazing.
- 13 acres of organic orchards, fields, and winding creek creating a delightful opportunity for morning or evening walks in one of the province's favourite bird watching regions.
- fresh, seasonal organic produce and preserves.