Rates Starting at: $$25.00 to $33.00
Situated in Hixon along Highway 97, our campground is one of the most beautiful and best kept secrets in the central interior of British Columbia. Located in a lovely and unique creek side setting, it is total privacy within 35 minutes of Prince George (north), and an equal distance to Quesnel (South).
German travel guides rate us as
"one of the most beautiful private campgrounds in British Columbia".
- Full RV Hookups 15 · 30 AMP
- Big Rig Friendly – Easy In / Easy Out
- Moss Covered, Secluded Tenting Sites
- Family Friendly
- Covered Pavilion & BBQ House
- Reunions Weddings Tournaments
- W I F I - Hot Spot
39035 Hwy 97,
Hixon, British Columbia,
V0K 1S0 Coordinates: