Canada Boarding Crossings
Along the international boundary between Canada and the United States are a series of boarder crossings for vehicles and foot passengers.
All travel between Canada and the USA requires identification. A passport is the most effective identification for crossing borders minimizing delays and wait times. Border crossing rules and regulations are always changing so we would therefore recommend checking with the Canada Border Services for updated regulations.
- have your ID available for officers at border crossing.
- know what you can bring into Canada (lists of items is available from Canada Border Services).
- have a note for children who may be traveling across the border without both parents.
- have your vehicle registration available.
- roll down rear windows in vehicle if passengers are riding in the backseat.
- check ahead for border wait times.
Most Popular Winter Adventures
Canada Wildlife ... learn more about wildlife like bears, moose, bison, cougar, caribou, fox and more.